In my favoured interpretation of this exciting modality of "short short" narrative, each piece will be less than 500 words long. Sometimes as short as 70 or 80 words. Short but sexy.
We start in January on the upper deck of a London bus. In February we find ourselves at the Gents in a pub in Brixton. March takes us all the way to South Beach in Miami. April takes us to a different type of beach in the Miami area: Haulover Beach. May finds us in the seaside outskirts of Rome, in Lido di Ostia. In June, we find ourselves in the dark in Barcelona. July gets sweaty in the North of London. August witnesses a Dionysian scene in the Balearic Island of Formentera. September finds us in a park in Chicago on a sunny day. October and November are also hot and sweaty in a gay sauna in Central London. In December the temperature rises in a prison-themed sex club in San Francisco.
- December 2015 - In a sex club in San Francisco
- November 2015 - In the same gay sauna in London - pt2
- October 2015 - In a gay sauna in Central London - pt1
- September 2015 - In a sunny afternoon in Chicago
- August 2015 - On the road in Formentera
- July 2015 - A public park in North London
- June 2015 - In a gay club in Barcelona
- May 2015 - By the seaside in Rome (Ostia)
- April 2015 - By Haulover Beach in Miami
- March 2015 - At a gay strip joint in South Beach
- February 2015 - From inside a cubicle at the Gents
- January 2015 - On a London bus